Courses Survey of the Dept. of Computer Science
Extended deadline: 2021–02-23
The courses survey („Vorlesungsumfrage“, „VLU“) is used for quality assurance of courses offered and as a feedback option for students.
The Computer Science Department and the Student Council ask all students strongly to participate in the survey and answer the following questions carefully.
The survey will take place online and is evaluated anonymously (see also the privacy information).
Current Lecture Survey
the lecture survey for the current semester WS 2020/2021 is currently open.
- Access data was sent via Email in the form of individual tokens.
- If you didn‘t receive a token (e.g. students from other departments) you can register themselves with their Email-address from within the TU Kaiserslautern (...@...uni-kl.de) in order to receive a token via Email.
- In general, if you have lost your token you can also regain it with this function.
You can take part in the survey until 2021–02-23 (extended deadline).
The current provisional results are available as feedback to the lecturers on a daily basis as soon as at least 5 votes have been submitted. As evaluations and comments can be modified as often as required until the final deadline, the survey can be used as a direct feedback channel during the course of the semester.
Furthermore there is a new Quick-Comment-Function (see below) for very urgent and important feedback.
After the end of the participation phase, the lecturers and tutors can then respond to the anonymous comments (and the hiwis can release their ratings for public display if they wish). The results will be published afterwards.
We hope we will receive as many good quality comments as last time.
|Service-Center Informatik (SCI)||VLU-group of the student council|
Here are the new features for this year (since SS-2020):
- There is an new „Quick-Comment-Function“ in the VLU-Form. Quick comments are sent to the lecturers/tutors quickly when the form is saved. Accordingly, they can not be edited after saving the form. They are not part of the VLU evaluation. Your identity is kept secret of course.
- The access data for students who were automatically registered in advance will now be sent to cs/informatik- and to the RHRK-address.
How to get a personal token
In order to take part at the survey, you need a token (access credentials).
There are 3 ways to get a token:
- All students of the dept. of CS and some other departments receive an email with token-data.
(The tokens are connected to the addresses only for distribution purposes, see also the privacy information).
- All other students (including students from other departments)
can register themselves with an Email-address from the TU Kaiserslautern (...@...uni-kl.de)
in order to receive a token via Email.
- If you want to participate absolutely and obviously anonymously,
you can get a printed token that you pick out of a pool at the SCI (48/223).